Thursday, June 9, 2011

SO many books!!!

I have started my first book of the summer. Out Of The Silent Planet by C.S. Lewis. So far it is really good! I hope to finish it before I go on my trip, and I also hope to do a book review on it.
Upon further inspection of my bookshelf I have discovered at lest 10 books I own and need to read. I am going to start working my way through these books before I add anymore to my list.
I have gone further, and looked throughout the house for more books I would like to read, and I have found about 10 MORE! So about 20 in all. And I have barely scratched the surface of the book in the house... my mom loves books and we were home schooled, that makes for a whole library of books to read lol. The stack of books I have to read comes up to about my knee.
I want to have time to read all of the books I have found, but at the same time I don't want to because that will mean I will be doing nothing but reading during this summer, and that is not going to happen =P
I also am going to try and get back on track with reading my bible this summer, and I still need to find a good book to help me with my faith. That is the only book I couldn't really find in my house ha ha. Any suggestions on good books that help you with your relationship with Christ?
I also might find a couples devotionals books to do with my boyfriend.
So much reading to do, so little time!
(The stack of books is much higher than the picture shows, that was only the books from my self!)

Currently playing: Holy Diver, Cover by Killswitch Engage.

*Originally written and posted on May 3rd, 2011*

No comments:

Post a Comment