Sunday, June 12, 2011

I must be crazy, I got more books! o.0


Right now I am working on reading the second book in The Space Trilogy, titled Perelandra. So far it is really good, I think it is better than the first one, and I can’t wait to write a review on it!

While I was in Virginia visiting my boyfriend, I happened to acquire about twenty more books for me to read! Ha ha. I thought I had a lot before, but now I have no idea how I am going to read all of these, especially during the summer. The books I am most looking forward to reading that I bought in Virginia are The Hitchhiker guide books; I bought a boxed set of all of them for only twenty dollars!

However, the next book that I am going to read, once I finish up Perelandra, is The Joke We Play on the World by Joshua Porter of the band Showbread. I am really, REALLY looking forward to reading it because it is about the history of my favorite band and I can’t wait to read the crazy tales of their tours and life together as a band.

I also read a book that I have to review for a publishing company. The book is about dieting and stuff, so I am not really looking forward to it, but I know it will be a quick and easy review, I already have most of it in my head, I just have to look at the guidelines from the publisher and sit down and write it! Ha ha.

I hope you are all having a wonderful summer so far and continue to have one!

No comments:

Post a Comment