Thursday, August 18, 2011

Life, The Universe and Everything by Douglas Adams


This is the third book in the Hitchhiker Guide series of five.
This book does not disappoint if you are looking for yet another crazy tale of Arthur Dent and friends!
There is a war brewing and it is up to Arthur and his crew to try and save the universe!
One of my favorite parts of the book involves Arthur and this poor creature that believes that Arthur was out to kill him. It made me laugh so hard as it took a jab at reincarnation.
This book is just as witty as the rest of the series, and I would love to tell you more about it, but I don't want to ruin the surprises and jokes for you!
I hope if you have decided to read the series you keep on til the end, because each book really is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment